Sunday, June 12, 2011

Poison Oak say what????

Sooo we had some awesome plans for this weekend when all of a sudden things turned around on Friday.
David had what looked like a viral rash to me and he had been running low grade fevers. I decided to call our doctor on Friday afternoon and he said he would rather have him seen that night or Saturday. So on Saturday  we got an appointment to be seen at 9:30. My BFF and her hub had been here the night before and were almost sure it was Poison Oak. Well they were correct and so treatment started that morning.  

We had an awesome lunch at Jason's then off to Walgreen's to buy all these lovely items...

We have had a not so typical Castro weekend~~ we missed Slade's first birthday party at the Tichenor's casa and the awesome graduation party for my nephew JR. Believe you me we were not happy campers. My sweet mom came by Saturday afternoon and took Mya to JR's party so that was a treat. Here is Mya playing doctor with her sweet patient David. UPDATE ON POISON OAK~~ sweet Albert bought all the sprays and things needed to kill that nasty plant!!!I hear it's a long process.

On a brighter note~~~I was feeling down, first because my sweet babes were sick and then for missing all the fiestas sooo.... Albert took us to do some late night shopping on Saturday night. Old Navy for the babes and Ulta for some new gloss for me. Have you tried Benefit's Ultra Shine lipgloss in So Frisk Me??? It's a must have!!!
Hope you have a great Sunday guys and an amazing week!!1

1 comment:

  1. booo for PO! thats not fun at all!!! Ill have to try the lip gloss :)

    ReplyDelete