Saturday, June 18, 2011

Celebrating Ashley~Hollywood~Daddy


It's been pretty busy around here... on Friday night we celebrated my sweet friend Ashley who is getting married next Saturday. She is one of our new nurses and is sweet as can be. We had a great time as we chatted and enjoyed some awesome Mexican food at Pappasito's. We even met Cash (her fiance)~~ super sweet guy. YES they will make some pretty babes!!!Congrats Ash!!!!
****Did not have my camera sooo I took this from Facebook HA!!****

I finally sat down and made a plan on what we will be doing next week in LA. In no particular order here it goes.... Hollywood one day, Disneyland the next, Newport Beach, Knottsberry Farms, and Universal Studios..and Uncle Mike!!!
YAY!!!



Since tomorrow is Father's Day I found the only picture of my sweet Albert. Here he is with his sidekick Josh. I love Albert he is not only an awesome hubby he is a patient, kind and loving father to our babes. He is actually so sweet and has a way to make everything better. I LOVE YOU ALBERT NOW AND FOREVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. California sounds so fun!! I know you will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete