Sunday, June 19, 2011

FATHER'S DAY~~~

Sooo we're back......to feeling good I mean. I was so excited to celebrate Father's Day  with my dad, my father in law and Albert. We had an awesome Mexican  dinner at Ninfa's (our kiddos fav restaurant). After lunch Albert told me to go ahead and do some California trip shopping SAY WHAT??? Yes, he totally ROCKS!!
The rest of the evening we hung out at Brushy Lakes pool. We are truly blessed this pool is right across our street!!!!This picture is of the kids section of the pool!! They love it!!
Hope your week is awesome sweet friends. BTW is anyone reading this???Leave me a comment  please~~~ mmmkaay
THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. that pool looks cool!! I wish there were more kids pools around our area! Glad yall are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the worst blog commenter, forgive me friend. Glad your crew is on the mend, just in time for your trip!! And YAY for fun pre-trip shopping!!

    ReplyDelete