Tuesday, May 17, 2011

No more trash....

Sooo it's hard to admit to everyone but yes this is what I used to read... almost daily. I used to waste my money and time in mindless trash reading. WHY??I don't know the answer but I know I am learning that this type of reading or watching is not good for me or my family. I know I am a bit on the hip side so I do want to keep up with all the latest but I knew I needed to stop. The "hip" part was a joke!!

Yes this was once one of my favs~~so long cable tv trash, so long...
As we were driving around this weekend Albert told me something I did not expect. He said I had truly changed in many ways. So I asked like what??? The first thing he said was I love how we don't have trashy magazine all over the house anymore. WOW!!That was big for me. Don't get me wrong I still watch ET every now and then but I try to really make it a point to watch only what is good for our family.

Soooo this is what is all over our house now HA!!!Love all the tips and ideas it has.  Hope your Tuesday is blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Blessing your family! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could take a lesson from you! Oh how I love Us Weekly but you are SO right. I should ditch it for something more family friendly!

    ReplyDelete