Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Leather, Niko and Cali

Sooo last Saturday we made a pack as a family to head over to see Tracey (leather couch designer). He is so awesome and sweet. He actually had come by earlier in the week to help us pick a color and design for our living room. Tracey and Albert were soo funny. They were so into it, I on the other  hand could care less. I know that sounds bad but I have NO sense when it comes to designing. Anyway we were there for about three hours. The babes rocked, they did so well. Their treat for behaving was NIKO'S....

Ohhhh that was my treat, sorry. I LOVE this place. Parking was a mess but we managed to get a table and yes we enjoyed some awesome GREEK food.

We are over the moon excited about our Disneyland trip that is a few weeks away. The best part is that I get to do some shopping for the trip. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment