Saturday, May 28, 2011

The most important things....

The most important things in life aren't things...
I found this picture in Kelly's Korner blog and it just touched my heart. I am praying for all those people that were affected by all these storms. Some of you don't know this but two years ago our home was damaged due to a hurricaine. We lost lots of things but we managed to get it back together in three months. My family was amazing and sooo helpful in every way. I remember my sister inviting us over for a bar-b-q just days after it all happened. It was so nice of her and such a great distraction to all the drama going on. My brother's all helped too in many ways, even one opened his home  to this crazy family of cinco HA! As I'm  typing this now and sitting in our new home I feel sooo blessed. Yes things are just things but family and friends are what truly are important in life. As Katy Perry's song goes
After a hurricaine comes a rainbow~~~~~
Have a great Saturday as for us the norm grocery store and then some swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment