Saturday, February 25, 2012

very random post....

Ya'll I am loving this sparkling water now. I have been off Diet Coke for over a month. Can you believe that?? I don't even miss it.

Sweet David started Tee Ball recently so off to Academy to get both of them their gear.

PF Chang's lunch after church. YUMMO!!

This sweet thang lost a tooth the other day. She calls it her window to her mind! She is sooo funny!!

On Friday it was GO TEXAN DAY at school.

my sweet cowgirls how I love them!!!
Hope you guys have a relaxing weekend!!
XOXO
NOTE~~ I am planning a MOM'S MOVIE NIGHT AND DINNER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES MARCH 30TH LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT AN EVITE!!THANKS FRIENDS!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love love love La Croix!!! I found coconut flavor at whole foods and if you like coconut flavor its really good but I think the grapefruit flavor is my favorite. Your kiddos are so cute and how funny that your daughter calls her tooth hole the window to her mind that really made me laugh! I can.not.wait. for the hunger games movie I am reading the books now and they are sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. La Croix is thebomb.com! I love the lime flavor the most!! Love the Go Texan outfits!

    ReplyDelete