Friday, February 10, 2012

Kelly's Korner ~Working Moms

So I'm linking up with Kelly for Show Us Your Life ~ Working Moms. I thought well I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I am a mother of three and also a labor and delivery nurse. I work about three days a week. So here is how I do this....
1. I have the most incredible hubby. He is soooo supportive and so great with the kiddos. I have no worries when he keeps them while I work on some weekends.
2. AMAZING parents~ they have watched my babes since I had my first ten years ago. They never seem burdened by them and my kids totally adore them.
3. Great in laws~~ they call almost every Friday to take kiddos on a date. Albert and I take advantage of that and we go on a HOT date. Even if we roam Target for an hour!!
4. I also have incredible friends at work and from our church!! I love my co workers and all the adult conversation at work. I love my church friends and how I can still attend bible study on Tuesdays due to my flexible schedule.
5. NAPS~~ I take naps seriously I DO!!!
6. Great babes~~ I have some incredible kids Mya 10, Emmy 6, David 4. Beyond Blessed!!!

Don't get me wrong sometimes I'm soooo overwhelmed I can't even think straight. I totally believe in balance. I do have my ME time and when I am off I totally try to spend time with my hubby and my babes.
I must say I adore my job. I love delivering babies and I feel I have a great balance.  Right now though we are moving into a totally new hospital. It is state of the art and completely beautiful!!!I am beyond excited about this!!!
Oh and because sometimes I get bored I'm also a Scentsy director with an amazing team of girls I love!!
So this is my crazy life but I totally love it!!
Thanks for reading friends.
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh you actually have my dream job. I was only two courses away from nursing school. Then a major company, one that is so difficult to get into and you never leave if you get it, offered me a job this past week. The pay is great, the benefits are better but it's not nursing. I accepted the job and I know I'll love it. At least I hope I will. I hope the hubby and I will cherish my days off much more than we do now. We have those hot date nights too....once every other month! Haha!

    ReplyDelete