Saturday, August 6, 2011

NEW FALL SCENTSY PRODUCTS!!!

Scentsy  had their annual national convention in Ft. Worth this week and the new FALL products were announced. You guys Scentsy truly knows what customers want. Look at these products. These are the new mid-size warmers. A purple on just like my niece Monica has been wanting for a while now.

Christmas is coming and I love these!!The scents are out of this world too. All are just made for the Fall and Winter season and of course your favs will be available too.

Charity Plug IN

Plug In too!!

Boo to YOU!!!

Ya'll check this one out!!

Precious!!

Yes I will burn Sugar Cookie in this one.


Roosters anyone??Yes please!!
DON'T WORRY~
I will be getting my hands on the new Fall/Winter catalogs soon!!These will be available Sept 1st!!
Thanks sooo much sweet friends!!!
For now 10% off most of my website!!
ENJOY!!
****PHOTOS BY SWEET FRIEND PAT LUPHER*****

No comments:

Post a Comment