Wednesday, August 10, 2011

END OF SUMMER BACK TO SCHOOL!!

 
Well I don't know about you guys but it's been pretty busy around here lately. The girls had their check up for school this past week. Have I told you how much we LOVE our doctor. She is soooo cool!!I love DR. D~~she has four kiddos and you know what's funny I was her L and D nurse once. That was so hilarious.


We take it pretty easy during the heat of the day. We watch movies and we now all have a puzzle addiction!!

Last Saturday our sweet babysitter came over and watched the babes and A and I went to Conroe to celebrate our friend John's bday!!Soooo fun!!!Can you see I was happy??HA!

Sooo for Mya's bday she wanted a straightener....so off I went on Sunday and got her one. We girls have been having fun with it can you tell???

Sweet Emmy she is sooo cute!!

This morning we had breakfast at home and off to Target we went for school supplies. This is our first time buying supplies since we've been in private school for about eight years. This was sooo much fun. Above is Emmy's with the Princess backpack of course.

This is Mya's bundle of supplies. We are sooo excited but friends keep us in your prayers, we are excited  but a little nervous too!!
Anywho.... that's it friends!!!
Have a great Wednesday....

1 comment:

  1. Love your pretty girls with their straight hair! Isn't it funny... you always want what you don't have... curly hair, wants straight. Straight hair, wants curls! :) School supply shopping was my favorite when I was a little girl-- so fun! Praying for BIG blessings for your girls as they start school this month!! Love.

    ReplyDelete