Friday, July 29, 2011

MI CASA~~~One room at a time

So our dining room has been empty for about 2 1/2 months now. It's very earthy in color. Orange, brown, beige you catch my drift.....

Albert and I have definitely have different taste. I am more modern and he is more rustic. We compromised with this beautiful Mango wood table. It is sooo beautiful.

It does have the Texas star for Albert!!!

As you can tell we are missing the end chairs~~~we truly could not decide on the end chairs. They had some custom made ones that I liked but Albert was not liking them. Oh well we'll continue to look for some.

As for now my dining room is getting there. Getting things together for our sweet friends coming over for dinner tomorrow. They are actually looking to move into our neighborhood. YAY!!!

3 comments: