Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME~~!!


Sweet friends I celebrated my 36th b-day today. I did work and delivered two sweet babes. As I arrived at work both the night and day shift sang to me!! Sooo sweet of them. I had a great weekend and celebrated with my sweet little family. I am truly blessed and thank God for everything he has given me and my family.
One thing we are getting ready for around here is my nephew Jacob's wedding this weekend. It will be soo much fun to see all of our family and to enjoy our time together!!
Mkay thanks for the love ya'll I truly felt it!
XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Just ran across your blog from another blog. Love it. Happy belated birthday by the way! This fellow Texan is your 20th follower :) Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back:
    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete