Friday, November 26, 2010

P F Chang's and Toms

So my sweet Albert braved the cold and rain and found these awesome sandals at Cavender's
for only $30 bucks. I know it is cold now but there is nothing wrong about early shopping for the next season.  He left the house at 4:00am and got some other great deals.

After his shopping spree he picked us up and out to P F Chang's we went. I love this place. Got an awesome gift card from a very generous friend and so lunch was even better :)))

Emmy enjoying her second dessert

My sweet Mya she loves her chocolate

After a trip to Katy Mills we made a very special stop. Saw my best friend Edelweiss and her sweet baby Brielle. I love the Hearne's they are soooo special to us.

Just as special are her famous Lemon Bars. She has agreed to make a guest appearance on our upcoming blog to make something special for you guys. She is so talented and loves to bake and cook.

Well since I am a copycat I will give credit where credit is due. My sweet blog-friend Meredith form Sweet T Family Blog has talked about TOMS before.  I must agree they are not pretty shoes but boy are they comfy. The best part each time someone buys a pair a needy child will get a pair of new shoes. So nice to be able to give!!

Well we had a busy day and I'm off to warm up leftovers.
Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment