Sunday, November 28, 2010

Jesus is the reason......

So I found this ornament as we were putting up our tree late last night. I actually stopped and looked at it closely.  I have no idea where I got it from but then I realized it was the most significant one on our tree. Sometimes we get sooo caught up in the things we want for Christmas and don't realize the true meaning. We are so grateful to how God is working in our lives. He has always been in our lives but my word we have been so richly blessed recently that we are just in awe of him. The cheapest ornament on my tree ended up  being the most meaningful.

I must admit our tree is not perfect but we always let our babes decorate it. It's all about watching them get excited about helping us.

Sweet Emmy

And sooo here it is our tree a little off centered but perfect in our eyes.

I want.....

So I worked 12 hours today. I must say it was an awesome day. Great friends, funny stories and yes Peppermint Mocha's for all.  Sweet A surprised me by putting up all the lights. He cooked one of my favorite meals to make it the perfect ending to a busy weekend. Off to school for Mya tomorrow, homeschooling the babes and yes HOUSEWORK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. http://daltonlife-johnjen.blogspot.com/

    So I tried it, just posted a picture and a sentence. I can see how it can be addicting! :) Thanks for the suggestion.... and the peppermint mocha was delicious!!

    ReplyDelete