Well friends 2012 will probably go down as one of our best, most rewarding year. A year full of change and blessings.
1. Moved into the Texas Children's Pavilion for Women. (although threw me for a loop it was very much the best thing for all of us.)
2. My parents moved in with us full time. Oh such fun and I'm not kidding.
3. My girls are having an amazing year in public school oh what a difference a year makes.
4. My husband started his own aviation business and let's just say its been a blessing.
5. I was able to change my work status from full time (13 years) to part time (twice a week). WOOHOO!!!
6. Attended two different bible study classes this year.
7. Probably my favorite part of 2012 was our amazing trip to Nova Scotia, Canada!!!Oh happy day!!!
WE have been beyond blessed this year.
Coming up 2013
1. Will be part of Ft. Bend Women's Shelter (volunteering).
2. Will really try to be more discipline in homeschooling David.
3. Will be organized at home and keep this house cleaner.
4. Will attend an amazing bible study on Simplicity. ( something I struggle with.)
Again beyond blessed to be living this amazing kind of crazy life with these little people and my amazing husband.
Blessings to all of you sweet friends may all your dreams come true!!!